Get an error after adding the node KVM host

After adding a host I get this error:

Error monitoring Host naraj (8): shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory chdir: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory error: failed to connect to the hypervisor error: Failed to connect socket to '/var/run/libvirt/libvirt-sock': Permission denied ERROR MESSAGE --8<------ Error executing kvm.rb ERROR MESSAGE ------>8-- ARCH=x86_64 MODELNAME="Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz"

The files exist in the /var/tmp/one folder
SSH is working with the public key. The user oneadmin on the node is added to libvirt group.

Not sure what to do from here as the error is not clear on what folder is not accessible.

If I login to the node server as oneadmin and run ruby /var/tmp/one/im/kvm-probes.d/kvm.rb I get this result:

HYPERVISOR=kvm
TOTALCPU=800
CPUSPEED=4098
TOTALMEMORY=32718864
USEDMEMORY=13148444
FREEMEMORY=19570420
FREECPU=776
USEDCPU=24
NETRX=21621101753
NETTX=19316397622

Does libvirtd work as oneadmin user?

Hi
Yes it works this is the output. I suspect that can be a problem related to apparmor but I don’t have enough info from the error

virsh -c qemu:///system nodeinfo
setlocale: No such file or directory
CPU model: x86_64
CPU(s): 8
CPU frequency: 1243 MHz
CPU socket(s): 1
Core(s) per socket: 4
Thread(s) per core: 2
NUMA cell(s): 1
Memory size: 32718864 KiB

Libvirt runs as unix_sock_group = “libvirt” and oneadmin is part of that group

On the other hand if I run virsh list --all from root I see a list of vm if I run the same from the oneadmin user I don’t see anything just an empty list.

But if I run it like this:
virsh -c qemu:///system ‘list’

I see all the VMS from the oneadmin user