VM deployement failed

I am trying to deploy vm after fresh installation of open nebula 4.12 but consistently getting this error
"Error deploying virtual machine: Could not create domain from /var/lib/one//datastores/0/11/deployment.0"
There is no error mentioned in logs except VM creation failed
Please help
Thanking in advance…

Why 4.12? The latest opennebula is 5.4 …

You need to provide more details of your configuration.
What is the host, guest OS, what kind of datastore (onedatastore list).

I’ve encountered “Error deploying virtual machine: Could not create domain from /var/lib/one//datastores/0/0/deployment.0” when using root_squash option on the nfs image datastore,
try no_root_squash to see if this makes a difference.

See also https://forum.opennebula.io/t/unable-to-instanciate-vm-on-a-fresh-installed-system/

We really need more details to help.
I had an issue like that once too when libvirt was hanging on that node…

Xen used the word domain referring to the virtual machines so your problem is related to the hypervisor (dont worry if u are not using Xen, its only to explain the word hehe).

Sadly, your information is not enough for us, one thing that i recommend you to do is to find inside your oned.log the error that you are describing.

You should see something like that:

Mon Sep 18 12:59:27 2017 [Z0][VMM][D]: Message received: LOG I 1 Command execution fail: cat << EOT | /var/tmp/one/vmm/kvm/deploy ‘/var/lib/one//datastores/0/1/deployment.
0’ ‘host’ 1 host

Mon Sep 18 12:59:27 2017 [Z0][VMM][D]: Message received: LOG I 1 error: Failed to create domain from /var/lib/one//datastores/0/1/deployment.0

Copy the line previous to your error (the one that start with command execution fail, without heredoc) and paste it into a terminal:

$ /var/tmp/one/vmm/kvm/deploy ‘/var/lib/one//datastores/0/1/deployment.0’ ‘host’ 1 host

This maybe will give us more information.

In reply to your request i am posting the last logs in oned.log

Tue Oct 10 10:39:19 2017 [Z0][ImM][D]: Datastore system (0) successfully monitored.
Tue Oct 10 10:39:19 2017 [Z0][InM][D]: Host localhost (3) successfully monitored.
Tue Oct 10 10:39:27 2017 [Z0][ReM][D]: Req:5968 UID:0 VirtualMachinePoolInfo invoked , -2, 0, -2000, -1
Tue Oct 10 10:39:27 2017 [Z0][ReM][D]: Req:5968 UID:0 VirtualMachinePoolInfo result SUCCESS, “<VM_POOL>16<…”

The oned.log is not showing any error
/var/lib/one//datastores/0/11/deployment.0" this error continues any other logs that i can post ??