Please, describe the problem here and provide additional information below (if applicable) …
Recently in our VMware cluster, admins have migrated to new datastores deleting the old ones and migrated storage system. This results in the old datastores still being present in Nebula and I am unable to remove them.
Versions of the related components and OS (frontend, hypervisors, VMs):
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a datastore in VMware
- Import this datastore and deploy a few VMs
- Migrate the VMs with a storage vMotion to new datastores on VMware
- Delete the old datastores on VMware
- Attempt to delete the datastores in OpenNebula
- [one.datastore.delete] Cannot delete datastore. Datastore 126 is not empty.
- I am no longer able to deploy new VMs because the scheduler keeps attempting to monitor datastores that don’t exist in VMware
- Rediscovery/monitoring of images and moving them to the correct datastores and it deleting the datastore from Nebula