OpenNebula's new Community and Customer Success Manager - a quick intro

Hello OpenNebula Community.

I want to take a brief moment to introduce myself, as I have recently joined the OpenNebula project and I will be working very closely with you. My name is Michael Abdou, and I am the new Community and Customer Success Manager at OpenNebula. I am extremely thrilled and eager to join this Community, and to have the opportunity to help foster a dynamic and collaborative environment, and to be a part of this effort to bring value and innovation to the marketplace. I have worked most of my career in the United States for a Fortune 100 Insurance company in the IT Delivery space. I initially started out as a BI developer, and later moved into the management track, leading various teams across Development, Analysis, and Quality Assurance. In the last few years, a lot of my focus began to shift from the “conventional, mainstream” technologies and delivery to a more courageous eye on the innovative and emerging technologies – in my case, helping to make the transition to Big Data architecture, as well as developing Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions.

A main focus of my job here at OpenNebula will be to help foster an environment of pride and passion about our project, to make sure that everyone has a practical and convenient channel to contribute, to promote and cultivate our spirit of collaboration, and to keep our focus on the growth and success of the OpenNebula project always within sight. I am here to support you, the Community, and to make sure we all have an exceptional user experience. What I ask of you is that you continue to be curious and open-minded. Share your experiences and insights. In the long run, this will only help our Community to grow. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please always feel free to reach out to me.

I really look forward to working together with you.

Best regards,
Michael

6 Likes