The OpenNebula team is mighty pleased to announce the availability of OpenNebula 5.4.1, a new maintenance release of the 5.4.x series.This version fixes some problems -specially relevant are those fixed for the vCenter integration- found since 5.4.0 and adds some functionality.
New functionality for 5.4.1 has been introduced:
- Scroll Bar in Sunstone VM Log.
- Add boolean to option list for User Inputs in VM template.
- Additional confirmation level for critical actions and VMs.
- fsck should locate the image based on just the name.
- Add volatile disk should allow user to specify size in MB as well as GB.
- Explain how to add HTTPS to XMLRPC.
- Wild VMs should import NICs and Disks.
- Ease DS selection on VM Template update and instantiation.
- Add SCHEDULED ACTIONS to VM Templates.
- When a MarketplaceApp is removed from the MarketPlace it should be removed from OpenNebula.
- Add a custom css so it can be overriden easily for branding purposes.
The following issues has been solved in 5.4.1:
- improve consistency of networks created when importing templates and wilds.
- implement call to let raft know that a follower db has been updated.
- OpenNebula flow should only work on leader.
- VM with ipv6 Error in ip6tables chain.
- detach disks are not being delete if vm is running.
- Ceph resize of the volatile disk fails.
- ec2 and azure fix instance types scripts.
- IP spoofing rules does not include VIP addresses for vrouter.
- detach disk is not being properly applied.
- After a successful datastore monitoring UNKNOWN VMs change to RUNNING.
- onevm snapshot delete does not accept a snapshot name.
- Wrong message when doing a disk save as.
- Add indexes to DB to speed up HA recovery.
- VXLAN driver is using a module that does not exist.
- Wrong error msg when disk saveas without name.
- Disk size is not monitored qcow2.
- Support spaces in VMDK names and dirnames.
- vCenter VM NICs pointing to the same network are not correctly identified.
- Skip vCenter VApps when importing templates as they are not supported.
- README md out of date.
- GPRAPHICS PORT is not cleared after freeing it in the cluster vnc port pool.
- DB fsck fails for martekapp.
- EC2 errors should be reported to the driver.
- Wrong import of vCenter VM Templates with NICs in Distributed vSwitches or Distributed Ports.
- Update documentation for oneuser token commands.
- Registering image with complex URL in PATH fails.
- Restricted Attributes in Vectors are not handled correctly when instantiated a.
- Empty list of Zombie VMs.
- Incorrect SIZE on qcow2 images from remote sources.
- VMs wrongly reported as ZOMBIES.
- OpenNebula does not take into account VM NIC MAC value.
- Sunstone detailed list of changes.
The OpenNebula team strongly recommends the upgrade from 5.4.0, specially to our vCenter users.