Multi instances

(BORDINI FABIO) #21

Ttylinux needs lxd add on?

(Daniel Clavijo Coca) #22

ttylinux is a KVM virtual appliance. Don’t know why you were asking for LXD.

(BORDINI FABIO) #23

I do not ask for lxd but why Two instances does not work on the same node… The first start regularly, the other remains pending

(Daniel Clavijo Coca) #24

Ubuntu 16.04 - LXD is a virtual appliance that works only with LXD. This will not run with the usual setup. What I mean, is, if you want to test serveral instances don’t use this image. The problem when more than one ttylinux, dont’t know. I really don’t understand the log.

(BORDINI FABIO) #25

Yes the Ubuntu Image is a lxd container and does not work as you rightly said… but the problem concerns two images on the same node.
The Ubuntu Image it was my mistake … Sorry.
But with Two ttylinux images in kvm node does not work

(Daniel Clavijo Coca) #26

Look like you need help from the devs. Sorry.

(BORDINI FABIO) #27

do not worry any advice is useful. thanks for the support. I hope I can find the solution together …

(BORDINI FABIO) #28

Hi…good news!
I have solved the problem…:smiley:
The ruby version on the front-end is a different version present on the node because the front-end was installed on a Centos7.4 while the nodes on a Centos6.9.
From the official repository Centos7.x uses ruby 2.0.0 while Centos6.x uses ruby 1.8.x…now on the nodes I have installed manuanly the right version of ruby and now all work fine.
The second instance does not start because the front-end did not receive the system information.
bye and thank yuo very much

(José M. de la Fé) #29

Good to know it. Maybe there should be a warning on OpenNebula guides…